Absorbate zilnice ultra light – & Sisters – din bumbac organic, ambalate doar în hârtie, 100% fără plastic, zero-waste. 24 linere.
- 100% bumbac organic, obținut sustenabil.
- Absolutely zero synthetics, zero clor, zero parfum, zero coloranți.
- Ultra-subțiri, respirabile – perfecte pentru cele mai light zile menstruale.
- Neparfumate, hypoallergenice pH neutral pentru piele sensibilă.
- Flexi-Fit ™️ design pentru toate formele și mărimile de chiloți.
- Zero Plastic: ambalate individual, perfecte pentru drum și on the go.
Better for our planet
- Ethically sourced cotton, grown without chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- 100% biodegradable: 73% cotton core, 27% biopolymer wrapper
- Certified organic by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
Better for our sisters
- We’re on a mission to #endperiodpoverty and regularly donate products to those in need.
- We also donate 10% of our profits to initiatives dedicated to the empowerment of women and girls worldwide.
Yes! All our pads & liners are vegan friendly, cruelty-free and certified organic.
The waterproof backing sheet is made from a cornstarch bio-polymer which is certified compostable.
All of the &SISTERS organic cotton period range is entirely plastic free and made from plant based materials which are totally biodegradable and compostable.
Composting organic cotton pads is really simple:
Start by creating the ideal conditions, ie warm and damp, by making or buying a sealed bin. Adding to your compost bin regularly, ensures the optimum conditions It is a good idea to have a balance of both ‘brown’ and ‘green’ compost.
Organic cotton pads and liners are considered to be brown compost along with paper, cardboard, egg cartons and more fibrous plant stalks and stems. These do take longer to break down and biodegrade than ‘green’ compost and so it’s a good idea to cut or pull these apart by hand, before putting them in the compost bin.
Be prepared to wait. Although period products are compostable, they can take at least 18 months to completely break down and for nature’s building blocks to be returned to the soil.
We use a non-toxic adhesive for our pads and liners.
Gynaecologists agree that 100% organic cotton pads (such as those sold by &SISTERS) are more hygienic and absorbent than any other material currently on the market. Cotton is hypoallergenic, softer and more absorbent than wood pulp (also known as viscose). In an ideal world, we’d eliminate all viscose from our products too but at present, there is no alternative available.
We love bamboo and looked into producing pads made entirely of bamboo, but unfortunately the absorbency just wasn’t there. To counter this, manufacturers of ‘bamboo’ pads also use wood pulp to provide the absorbency that natural bamboo fibres lack, so it seems we are all in the same position.
But, never say never – perhaps a truly eco-friendly bamboo pad will come along in the future, and we’ll be the first to let you know!